just a little question - about nikolei znaijder

Anything goes...
phoenix
Veteran

Post by phoenix »

i read, that he's a violin player in my favourite music magazine.
and now, he comes in my town in some weeks. should i buy a ticket ? i'm asking you this, because i dont't know if he's a really good player because it costs much to buy the ticket.
just try to discover the beauty of music !
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

i think you should for you to gain more musical experience. just buy a cheap ticket. :;):
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Is he a classical violinist? Then if you like classicla music, thern go to the concert. Buy a cheap ticket, as eva suggested.
phoenix
Veteran

Post by phoenix »

maybe you're right. i'll try to get one !
p.s. he's a classical violinist and 26 years old. :)
phoenix
Veteran

Post by phoenix »

i just wanted to say, that i have get a ticket. they will play the carneval of the animals the violin-concert by saent-saens
and and organ concert (but i don't exact know what that will be about...).
it's on the 26 th december, and i'll tell you about him after the concert ! :)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

good for you phoenix!!

I am waiting for your report.
Niccolò Paganini
VMF Reg

Post by Niccolò Paganini »

hmm... I just wanted to know who is this guy you people are talking about?
phoenix
Veteran

Post by phoenix »

ok here's my report :
at first i just want to say that he went ill and so another violinist made it. he was called regis pasquier (an old man).
that was bad, but the concert was great and the conductor andrey boreyko made good work.
i listened to a cd that znaider recorded, it contains many pictures inside (like west-side story with joshua bell :) ) and the violinconcert from prokofjew. here some facts about him:
he was born in 1975 . his studies mada he by milan vitek and dorothy dely (juillard).the first prices got he in 1992 at the carl-nielsen contest and 1997 ( concours reine elisabeth, bruxelles) and yehudi menuhin saw in this boy the next "eugene ysaye". after that he worked with many conductors like kurt masur, sir colin davis, zubin mehta, lorin maazel and so on.
his first cd (emi) contains bruch and nielsen, the second prokofjew, glasunow and tschaikowskis meditation.