Trance, Ayumi Hamasaki & Copy Protected CD's - Discuss Trance, Auymi, Hikaru, & CD Stuf

Anything goes...
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Hello All,

I have copied this Post from Here in Vanessa-Mae Goodies since it is off topic there and better suited for discussion in this part of the forum.

---------------
Sorry we're going off topic here, and I'm gonna ramble a bit. Also "Kevin", I really like your Trance track at mp3.com

I see you found my little links (in the string of the above link). I've been taking care of customers first and I will restore the links to the Ayumi Hamasaki Cyber Trance 2 tracks (all 16) soon and post links here. Her new CD was released today and is already on the way to me from Japan, hope to have it by Saturday (21st).

Also FYI, many Japanese CD's now contain copy protection. That is, you cannot play it as a normal CD in your computer. You cannot copy the CD and you cannot make MP3's off the CD. It is quite frustrating as I want to listen to this music on my computer, on my MP3 player. and in my car (where I play only CD-R copies to prevent damage/loss of my CD's). Fortunately I know how to defeat it so I can still fully enjoy my "fair rights use" of the CD I own and paid for.

BTW, It is said that within a year much of the CD's sold in Europe & Asia will contain this copy protection. The USA will follow once they resolve the USA consumers "fair rights usage" laws. My guess is the consumer will get screwed on this point. I won't explain how to defeat it here, but if you PM me with a convincing story on why you need to copy your CD I may help explain how (no computer skills needed).

PS: I will have some new links up within the day to new Vanessa-Mae video at link at the top of the page.
Glenn
ENCORE!

Post by ENCORE! »

Wow!! I thank you again in this topic for making me listen to Ayu's trance album! (here in Italy it's impossible to have Ayu's CD) Btw I think trance music is just fantastic!! My favourite trance artist is DJ SASH! (you can guess that from my nickname ENCORE! based on his song "ENCORE UNE FOIS") Now his new album "S4! SASH" is copy protected and I want just like you to make backup copies!! It's a rare CD because I've ordered it from Germany and it took ages to arrive!! I use to carry a portable CD player with me! What if I lose it with S4 SASH!? I need absolutely a backup! if you know how I can do it PM me as soon as you can! thank you very much again for your kindness!!
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Here's a link to a page to check out Ayumi Hamasaki's
Trance CD (Cyber Trance 2). This is just one of about 12 similar Trance Remix CD's featuring her songs and vocals.
Ayumi Hamasaki Trance Music and Videos
Glenn
Kevin
VMF Elite

Post by Kevin »

ooh thanx glenn
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

I thought I would share one of my favorite songs.
It's slow song by Ayumi Hamasaki titled Wishing.
I hope you like it and it's not too slow for you all. :D
Glenn
machalita
VMF Reg

Post by machalita »

Its very good! do u know about maaya sakamoto? i love her songs! also Megumi Hayashibara is great!
Machalita