Cellomania jQhrane jQhrane - Apocalyptica&jQhrane Music Planet 2Nite

Anything goes...
amQhr
VMF Elite

Post by amQhr »

Music planet 2Nite
"Apocalyptica & Jorane"
ImageImage
With this unusual meeting Finland meets on Canada, hardness on gentleness. Skirt meets Classic. With all oppositeness have the Finnish Rocker of "Apocalyptica" and the Franco franco-Kanadierin "Jorane" a fundamental community: the love for the cello. For "Music planet 2Nite" wished itself Ray Cokes an unusual meeting. Finland meets skirt on Canada, hardness on gentleness - meets Classic. With all oppositeness is there a fundamental community nevertheless: the love for the cello. This connects the Rocker of "Apocalyptica" with the Franco franco-Kanadierin "Jorane". "Apocalyptica" succeeded already 1996 with its debut album "Apocalyptica plays to Metallica by 4 of cello" the international break-through. Their Metallica Adaptionen became from fans and critics with praise ueberschuettet. Nobody had counted on the fact that the classical cello for Heavy Metal skirt are suitable in such a manner could. Meanwhile the three graduates of the renowned Sibelius academy in Helsinki in addition, with self-compositions convince. With their current album "Reflections" admit themselves it increasingly to their classical roots. With "Music they change planet 2Nite" skillfully between loud and quietly. The Franco franco-Kanadierin "Jorane" draws rather the quieter tones from her cello. Their singing merges with its singular cello play into fascinating sound worlds, from which hardly someone can extract itself. In its homeland the 26-Jaehrige von Kritikern is praised highly, their also in France albums appeared is several times distinguished. With its current album "Jorane" presents itself it now also to the German-language public
Ever an opnEAR
Atreides
Veteran

Post by Atreides »

WOA ... this is nice ... real nice ... never heard anything quite like that ... and i LOVE it ..

BTW ... what software are you using to do your encoding ???

I m very suprised to see Jorane in germany, she is from my home town, and well , her carrer is not very active over here. I guess this french expression describe her situation:"Nul n'est prophete en son pays".

Atre
amQhr
VMF Elite

Post by amQhr »

Atreides wrote:WOA ... this is nice ... real nice ... never heard anything quite like that ... and i LOVE it ..

BTW ... what software are you using to do your encoding ???

Atre
dEAR Atreides,
I use simply the Windows Movie Maker Version 2.0. You can get the updated Version from the Windows Downloadcenter. It's easy to handle cause it fits the Datatranslation automaticly into yQhr Computer Environment. So it's ever good Quality by less memory and its better than the old version of the Movie Maker.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... efault.asp

yQhr amQhr

P.S. The download of the show is still running
Ever an opnEAR
phoenix
Veteran

Post by phoenix »

apocalytica is the best metal band i know. i've got cult special edition, reflections and the new single with linda from lambretta.
the interview was great, they said lots of things about themselves but most interesting was how the described their feelings with the cello.
wow,wow,wow ! perttu and eicca where great !
if you want to get more news about the three visit
the official apocalyptica website
they have lots of news, videos and photos from concerts they made !
just try to discover the beauty of music !