Vanessa-Mae to perform at the 41st Golden Horse Festival

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae to perform at the 41st Golden Horse Festival

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae is currently in Taipeh and she will perform at the 41st Golden Horse Fil Festival Awards, a prestigious event for Chinese language movies.

Today, Vanessa-Mae showed the dress she will wear at this event, see this thumbnail:

Nice is also the dark green low-cut top with shine-through lower part that Vanessa-Mae is wearing over her dark jeans. Note also that Vanessa-Mae's excessive red lipstick accentuates the wideness mouth and fullness of herlips in her perfectly made up visage.

See the following link to see a larger image of the photo:

Vanessa-Mae shows her wonderful dress
Last edited by Xanthippe on Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Thanks for the info Rijko,
This must be event that she mentioned in Novembers interview
before i left for Hong Kong?

It seems that our girl enjoys the poppy style of look?
I like the green one that she is wearing and i can not wait to see
how she looks in the spotted one.
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
bijsterg
Veteran

Nice outfit and ...

Post by bijsterg »

Mmmmmmm ...... Do I need to say more?

Some bad voices say that she is only famous because of her beautiful face. I disagree, for she is the only pretty woman I know who plays the violin like an Goddes and lookes like an Angel! Who else has this combination?
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

No doubt her beauty contributed to all the attention Vanessa-Mae receivved in her career, but she has achieved so much so far that it is gravely unfair to attribute and explain all her successes to her pleasant looks.

I really like her green top. It gives her a casual presentation but it remains distinguished enough to serve well as clothing in a presentation. This kind absolutely suits our Noodles so well.

Vanessa-Mae had the same dress during her performance at the Classaical Brit Awards this year. Vanessa-Mae entered the venue in a spledid golden dress, but she wore this one at her performance!
happyvalley80

Picture of Vanessa Mae in Hong kong and Taiwan

Post by happyvalley80 »

[img]http://C:\My Documents\my picture\vanessa\1.jpg
C:\My Documents\my picture\vanessa\2.jpg[/img][/url]
happyvalley80

vanessa mae photo in hong kong and taiwan

Post by happyvalley80 »

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/041130/43/17hvo.html
this is the picture that took on the 30 November when she arrived in Taiwan Airport. She wears casual but stylish :lol:

http://www.phoenixtv.com/phoenixtv/7404 ... 4157.shtml

vanessa mae took this photo when she's in hong kong and talk about her love life and the relationship with her mum. She say that haven't seen her mum for a couple of year already, just keep in touch through phone call. For the love life part, she say that living with her boyfriend who is older than her about 9 years old. Will go to France with her boyfriend and having Christmas and New Year together there .. :P
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks happyvalley for these links with nice photos of Vanessa-Mae.

Good to see that your still around and interested in Vanessa-Mae.