Tour Prices

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

changing worlds
Site Admin

Tour Prices

Post by changing worlds »

I checked out the ticket link for Australia. Is this what she is charging for her tours? Even in Australian Dollars, these prices are unacceptable. This ranges from 80USD/62EU to 146USD/113EU.

PRICES
Premium Reserve: $187
A Reserve: $137
B Reserve: $103
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

Expensive. :? Almost 50% of what I'm earning monthly.
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

62Eu thats UK£42 these prices are out right extortinous :x
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I paid Euro 47 (US$61) for the Dresden concert and GBP 28 (Euro 41 and US$ 54) for my ticket last year in London.

It seems prices vary a lot from country to country and are most likely dictated by the price level there. I don't think Vanessa-Mae can determine to what costs tickets for her concerts go on sale.
Atreides
Veteran

Post by Atreides »

Rijko is most likely right ... prices are dictated by the market status in the said city... How mutch it cost to rent the installations and how mutch pple are ready to pay for entertaiment...

These prices are at par with what we are paying in Montreal for that kind of show... Maybe a bit lower... Heck we pay that mutch to goto a god damn hockey game !!! And dont forget to add 15$ for the parking...

Atre.
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

the prices arnt really that much, im on an average wage and thats about a days work over here in Adelaide. Sydney is always a little more expensive, so as prices go around here, thats supprisingly cheep for a concert, ive been told most are about $200 - 300 au, this is my first concert so its all new to me ( oh and i have already braught my ticket so im goin on the 10 april :) )

like Rijko said, it depends on the country
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
hehuiyong

Post by hehuiyong »

That really values to go to vm's concert...
anyway, you could not see vanessa-mae everyday in any country around the world.
like here in beijing, so long time have not heard of a concert about vanessa-mae.
but on the other hand , Rijko is right. it really depends on the country. for me here in china, 200$ --500$ is ok. It could not be higher. you know here you watch F1 in china, the most expensive ticket is just 2000-3000$.
and for fans of F1, it is ok to pay 2000$ to go to the F1 yard. and we like vanessa-mae, i just prefer to vanessa-mae concert fot 2000$ but not F1.
God make us vanessa-mae fans...