New concert date announced: June 15th Ljubljana, Slovenia

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

New concert date announced: June 15th Ljubljana, Slovenia

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae will give a concer tat the music festival in Ljubljana, Slovenia on June 15th. Tickets can be ordered online via:

Vanessa-Mae concert tickets online!!
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Oh Well!!
No UK tour then? :cry:
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
bijsterg
Veteran

Re: New concert date announced: June 15th Ljubljana, Sloveni

Post by bijsterg »

Rijko Ebens wrote:Vanessa-Mae will give a concer tat the music festival in Ljubljana, Slovenia on June 15th. Tickets can be ordered online via:

Vanessa-Mae concert tickets online!!
Rijko, that's just a few hours away from your place. Are you planning your holidays in Slovenia? Just joking!

When will she ever give a concert in the Netherlands again. It is a little bit odd, you know. Concerts in Germany, Slovenia, and many other countries, but not in Holland.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Arioch, maybe the UK tour starts in or after the summer. She does a music festival in the UK in July.

Gerrit, I'll definetley be there when our girl visits our country to do a concert here. I don't think we will see the 'Choreography Tour' doing The Netherlands.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Rijko Ebens wrote:Arioch, maybe the UK tour starts in or after the summer. She does a music festival in the UK in July.

Gerrit, I'll definetley be there when our girl visits our country to do a concert here. I don't think we will see the 'Choreography Tour' doing The Netherlands.
You can be certain: Me too!!!!
Gerrit (bijsterg)