Does anyone know will Vanessa have a new album soon?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Ana

Does anyone know will Vanessa have a new album soon?

Post by Ana »

I'm just curious. I know that 'Choreography' was released last year, but i just can't get enough of her music! Even if i am a fan only for a few months, so i have a lot of her old albums to buy (i own only 'Subject to change', but i recently ordered two of her albums :) ).
wylde8

Post by wylde8 »

Actually, you're lucky. Check the other thread in the Shopping Bazaar section. Choreography hasn't even been released in a lot of places yet!

Brett
Ana

Post by Ana »

wylde8 wrote:Check the other thread in the Shopping Bazaar section. Choreography hasn't even been released in a lot of places yet!
Yeah, i've saw it. I'm sorry for you guys, hope you will have that album in the US soon.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Choreography is the last album... After this album nothing is in plan, says the sites of VM and a guy from EMI....
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Ana

Post by Ana »

Thanks, i was curious is Vanessa doing any work at the moment...Hope she will release a new album maybe in 2006 :!:
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I suppose Vanessa-Mae will not start recording for a new project any earlier than spring 2005, probable even later in the autumn.

That means, we will not see the release of a new album before end of 2006 at the earliest, but most likely not before Spring 2007.
Ana

Post by Ana »

It's worth to wait! Anyway i must now buy some old Vanessa CD's. Hope the ordered ones will arrive soon.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Which old albums did you order Ana?
Ana

Post by Ana »

I recently ordered The Violin Player and The Original Four Seasons.
wylde8

Post by wylde8 »

Ana, both albums are great. 4 Seasons has some unbelievable playing on it. The Summer movement has some of my favorite music ever written. Vivaldi was a genius. I hope you enjoy your albums.

Brett
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Yes Ana, enjoy your albums. These are really great! Let us know when you have them and whether you like them
Ana

Post by Ana »

I let you guys know for sure! It was a difficult choice to make what album should i order, i was thinking about Storm and both Classical Albums but i guess i buy them later this year or next year.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Storm is a superb album, so versatile and dynamic music. All Vanessa-Mae's classical albums are wonderful too. She has such a unique and personal style of playing the violin.