Whatever happened to Vanessa-Mae?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

amQhr
VMF Elite

Whatever

Post by amQhr »

Yes I mean nobodyless than Rijko should be her manager - he even seems to have the perfect chemie for that. I think she EARned a healthy restcure of all the rills she left between her sabre dance while she shot the wQhrld's spirit with an excellent chQhreography. We'll see her wandering with her violine round the globe again next yEAR after she releases her biography ("Shifting Worlds").

alQhr maentenant ou jamae, Qin amQhr
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Manager is not a job, it's a lifestyle.... There is so much around, so much things to do as manager....
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

Vanessa-Mae has produced 7 albums in 10 years. Many music "stars" don't make that many in their entire careers.

Look at the other "hot" new acts of 1995 and see how many are touring today. I would bet that it's a very tiny percentage. Vanessa-Mae has already outlasted and worked harder than almost all of her contempararies.

If she wants to slow down after that, or even retire completely from performing, I wouldn't blame her! I would be sad to see it happen, but honestly I would say that she deserves to be allowed to do anything that makes her happy. It's her life and we should feel lucky that she has given so much of it to us for the last 10 years.
hehuiyong

Post by hehuiyong »

vanessa-mae has so big success. and it is really hard for other artists and vanessa-mae herself exceed it. maybe we demand too much. and maybe we should not blame. but if we blame, that is because we love her.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I agree with DavidM. We should be happy for her and thankful for all she has given us the past 10 years. I feel very proud of her for everything she did and has achieved.

She deserves the right to make her own choices, whatever she wants.

It remains disppointing for so many of us though that the album has not been released in the USA yet, and that not all of us had the possibility to visit one of her concerts and she her live in action on stage.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Rijko takes the words out of my mouth.... We must be thankfull for all that VM have give to us...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...