Our present to Vanessa-Mae

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Our present to Vanessa-Mae

Post by Xanthippe »

Today, I received a message from Vanessa-Mae's personal assistent informing me that the parcel with our presents was delivered to her offices this morning. He assured me that the parcel would be handed over to Vanessa-Mae this afternoon.

I hope to receive a 'thank you all' message with her comments to our questions from Vanessa-Mae soon.

Anyway, I will make all the files with cards, letters, questions and list of contributors available soon.

Of course I will post Vanessa-Mae's reation and answers as soon as possible after receiving it.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Thanks Rijko for this promising message! I also hope that we will receive some kind of personal reaction form Vanessa.

Thanks again for your efforts
Gerrit (bijsterg)
jorgemae

Post by jorgemae »

Hi everybody here!!! :wink:

Well done, Rijko! I'm sure she will feel satisfied about her fans gifts and salutations. And I want add that all this could be impossible without your help and effort. You're our unique nexxus with her and it's a very important thing to have it. Otherwise, we wouldn't able to express her what we feel. I hope she read my letter and likes my humble card. And, i was recently (this morning) reading some previous posts about ideas for original future gifts, and I likes to build a mini white ZETA JAZZ in scale 1:4. I have an uncle that works the wood making sculptures, so, to do something as a zeta couldn't be so difficult for him. This mini violin must to have a stand foot, as a price or award, with a text in its foot. Well, i'll be waiting for the rest of fans contributios for that so special date of our lives.

A hug for all you, friends :wink:

jorgemae from Argentina
http://www.vanessa-mae.com.ar