2005 Bday project files

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

2005 Bday project files

Post by Xanthippe »

OK, this is what we have sent our dearest Vanessa-Mae this year.

The first is a career award presented to her by the 'fans forum.' I had it printed on glossy photo papaer and framed. Click the image below to view a larger image.

Then there is a letter to congratulate her. The letter also has a list on contributors and questions. The text is below in bold. At the end is a link to the file in pdf format.

----------

Dearest Vanessa-Mae,

HAPPY, HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

The Vanessa-Mae fans forum at http://forum.vanessamae.org wishes you all the best on the occasion of your 27th birthday and congratulate you. In our thoughts, we are present at your party where we witness your happiness and joy together with Lionel at your celebration where family and close friends surround the two of you.

So Vanessa-Mae on October 27,th wear your finest clothes and put on your most beautiful make-up, and step into the spotlights to be the shining central figure of this splendid evening of private gathering and enjoy your day!

This year 2005, we also commemorate the fact that a decade has passed since you released ‘The Violin Player.’ We congratulate you with this milestone and with all career achievements that followed till your latest recording ‘Choreography.’ It is amazing to see how you developed from an emerging young artist to a musician with a unique style unequalled any other.

Our present to you this year is a framed ‘CAREER DECLARATION’ printed on glossy photo paper. . With this ‘CAREER DECLARATION’
We not only want to express our admiration and thanks for all the wonderful music that you have passed to us through your recordings, but certainly also our sincere love and appreciation for you as a person. To us all, you are just wonderful: really our dearest Vanessa-Mae!

Our present also includes the traditional birthday greeting cards designed by all contributors, as well as a traditional list with questions and issues.

We hope that once again this year you will be so kind to spend some of your time and provide us with comments and answers.

Dearest Vanessa-Mae, look back on the past decade with grateful satisfaction and look forward to the future to find happiness, inspiration and creativity in your private life and career.

Anyway, we will always love and support you.

With kindest regards,

(On behalf of all contributors listed below)

List of contributors:

Rijko Ebens

Anna Oei (Daisy Hill)

Haidee Leung

Simon Fletcher (Lord Arioch)

Hellmut Blech (amQhr)

Gerrit H. Bijsterbosch

Jorge Salvucci

Arup Schuurman

Joëlle Sutany Chanapa

Andrea Pancini

LIST WITH QUESTIONS AND ISSUES OF CONCERN SUBMITTED BY FANS

Dearest Vanessa-Mae, please comment on the following issues and send them to my attention :

1 The Red Hot Tour concert at the Royal Albert Hall in June of 1995 ended with a reprise of "Red Hot". What were the three words yelled-out by you (Vanessa) at the conclusion of this number that was aired for television in many countries and was made into a video for sale by Angel?

2 We asked this before, but are you still working on your autobiography? Is their any release schedule, or is the project on hold? And in addition to this, do you see your life as an example for musically gifted children from where they and their parents might learn.

3 Do you check and read the message board at your official website? Are there any ideas of posting regular messages by you about your activities and whereabouts? As fans, we are really interested to hear directly from you on what is going on!

4 Your latest album has not yet been released in North and South America. Can we expect such a release in the near future?

5 Are you planning more concerts for the ‘Choreography ‘ tour? Do you have any plans visiting the America’s? We ask again to announce all concerts on your Sony website.

6 Do you have any plans or ideas already for your next recording project? Is there any time schedule for a next release?

7 Some fans want to make a charity donation to an organisation that you support yourself. Can you give us some suggestions for this so that we can donate money on your behalf?

8 Over the past decade, we have seen you in many outfits of clothes in different styles and in our opinion all suit you very well. We are wondering do you keep all or most of these clothes and do you still use them?

9 Finally, are you willing to tell us a few details on how you spend your birthday? Of course it is basically none of our business, but it simply means a lot for us to know that you are happy!

Vanessa-Mae, we thank you in advance for your comments. Please provide your answer to me by email. Your answers really mean a lot to us all.

Letter To Vanessa-Mae
Last edited by Xanthippe on Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Thanks Rijko, for this fine piece of work!

The link at the bottom of your message is not working however, so we can't enjoy your artistic skills.

So, now we have to wait and see if Vanessa gives us any reaction on some of the questions we have.

Thanks again.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Then there is a card that I bought and I wrote all our names in it. Click the thumbnails to view larger images.

This is the contribution form Fred, New Blue Eyes.

accompanying message from Frederick

This the contribution from Jorge.

accompanying message from Jorge

The contribution form Gerrit (Bijsterg)

Pancio's contribution

Lord Arioch's contribution

My own contribution

Then there are a few names on the list of fans that would like to contribute to this years present, but who from various reasons were unable to get a contribution to me in time. These names are on the list that I added to the letter - see above.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I scalled down the size of the files in order to show all our cards and the 'CAREER DECLARATION' here in this forum. I used the originals to print out for Vanessa-Mae, and especially the 'CAREER DECLARATION' looks great when printed on glossy photo paper.

For anyone interested, I uploaded a zip file (5.5Mb) with the originals on bijsterg's server in the upload folder. See:

ftp://ftp.share-the-net.nl/
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Once again Rijko on our behalf you have put together
another wonderful presentation for our Noodles Birthday.
This year i am happy that i was able to help you with
your design:)

Many thanks
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Many thanks to you too, Arioch, for designing the background of the 'CAREER DECLARATION.'

I am sure Vanessa-ae will appreciate this very much.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Where would this forum be without the few steady pilons. Thanks again guys! A great job.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
jorgemae

Post by jorgemae »

As every years since this community starts with the healty custom of send a birthday gift to our most important artist, this year the project finished sucessfuly again! :D
regretably, I think each year we are less than the previous in this project. What is happening?
I hope SHE likes the humbles gifts and take just 5 minutes to answer the short and correct questions formuled by Rijko, wich are really interestings for us, specially to us who are supporting a web site.
Thanks to everyone to join this year to this nice adventure! :D

Jorgemae - Argentina
Jorgemae
The Vanessa-Mae argentinean fan #1
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Yes a big thank you to all of the new members who have joined
our forum this year ('05) to show their support for our #1 artist Vanessa-Mae. :clap: :clap: :clap:
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

HOORAY! :D

MARVELOUS job everybody!

And thanks MILLIONS to our #1 fan in the Netherlands for his inspiration to do this every year with such enthusiasm!

From one #1 to another.

ps I used the save button on the adobe file to save the letter rather than the file menu and it worked. I had trouble also saving with the file menu.
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!