Vanessa-Mae reacts with feedback on our qifts and questions

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae reacts with feedback on our qifts and questions

Post by Xanthippe »

I received a message from Vanessa-Mae's personal assistent on her behalf.

She says thank you to you all for the gifts and cards and she provides feedback to the questions we submitted.

Here is the lst with questions once more followed by Vanessa-Mae's comments in bold:

1 The Red Hot Tour concert at the Royal Albert Hall in June of 1995 ended with a reprise of "Red Hot". What were the three words yelled-out by you (Vanessa) at the conclusion of this number that was aired for television in many countries and was made into a video for sale by Angel?

2 We asked this before, but are you still working on your autobiography? Is their any release schedule, or is the project on hold? And in addition to this, do you see your life as an example for musically gifted children from where they and their parents might learn.

3 Do you check and read the message board at your official website? Are there any ideas of posting regular messages by you about your activities and whereabouts? As fans, we are really interested to hear directly from you on what is going on!

4 Your latest album has not yet been released in North and South America. Can we expect such a release in the near future?

5 Are you planning more concerts for the ‘Choreography ‘ tour? Do you have any plans visiting the America’s? We ask again to announce all concerts on your Sony website.

6 Do you have any plans or ideas already for your next recording project? Is there any time schedule for a next release?

7 Some fans want to make a charity donation to an organisation that you support yourself. Can you give us some suggestions for this so that we can donate money on your behalf?

8 Over the past decade, we have seen you in many outfits of clothes in different styles and in our opinion all suit you very well. We are wondering do you keep all or most of these clothes and do you still use them?

9 Finally, are you willing to tell us a few details on how you spend your birthday? Of course it is basically none of our business, but it simply means a lot for us to know that you are happy!

1. Vanessa has no idea anymore to what she said at the end of the reprise of Red Hot

2. Vanessa-Mae is still adding chapters to her Autobiography and has no immediate plan for its completion or release although it might coincide with the new album release. she would hope that all parents would encourage their children musically but it would be nice to think that Vanessa's life and success might encourage more parents and children to take music further.

3. Vanessa does look at her fan sites from time to time as she is interested in what her fans are discussing.

4. At present a North American release of Choreography is not planned but Vanessa is due to start a new album in 2006 which will be released in the US.

5. Choreography concert dates should all be posted on the Official site and although there are no US dates planned at the moment, American interest in Vanessa remains strong. ABC's Good Morning America are filming a substantial interview with her later this week.

6. Vanessa plans to start her new album in the first half of 2006.

7. Vanessa-Mae's favourite charities are: RSPCA and any other worldwide animal charities but she feels that people should support whatever is close to their heart.

8. Vanessa-Mae keeps some of her old clothes for sentimental reasons but many go to Charity Auctions.

9. Vanessa-Mae celebrated her birthday by go out eating.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

So basically the great news is that Vanessa-Mae will make a new record in 2006.

Choreography is not scheduled for release in the USA at this moment and no concerts are planned in the USA either.

ABC's Good Morning America are filming an extensive interview with our Vanessa-Mae.

Please let fans in the USA keep an eye on the program to see when it is broadcasted and please tape it for us all.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Thanks Rijko, for keeping us informed. The answers are a little bit short, and not from herself, which is a pitty. It would be great if she would have answered our questions herself and more extended! I know that I may sound a little bit suspecious, but you even don't know if Vanessa was involved in answering the questions, or that her assistant did it on his own.

Nevertheless it is nice to now that there will be a new album next year!
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Also, Vanessa-Mae checks fan sites including this forum from time to time to see for herself what we are discussing.

I am sure Vanessa-Mae is activley involved in the answers. Her assisitent would not provide this information without her approval.
Benji
Site Admin

Re: Vanessa-Mae reacts with feedback on our qifts and quest

Post by Benji »

Rijko Ebens wrote:I received a message from Vanessa-Mae's personal assistent on her behalf.

She says thank you to you all for the gifts and cards and she provides feedback to the questions we submitted.

Here is the lst with questions once more followed by Vanessa-Mae's comments in bold:

1 The Red Hot Tour concert at the Royal Albert Hall in June of 1995 ended with a reprise of "Red Hot". What were the three words yelled-out by you (Vanessa) at the conclusion of this number that was aired for television in many countries and was made into a video for sale by Angel?
She said "Red Hot!", with echoes thrown in there for effects. Much like she said it in the music video and at the conclusion of the Berlin Philharmonie Concert.
BrightStrings

Post by BrightStrings »

I have to say I'm very addicted to Choreography and I listen to it everyday especially my fav tracks such as roxanne's veil, tango de los exilados, the havana slide, emerald tiger,raga's dance, moroccan roll ( well i love all tracks! =] )