Vanessa-Mae live at the Royal Albert Hall, May 12th

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae live at the Royal Albert Hall, May 12th

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae will give a UK concert in the Royal Albert Hall on May 12th.

The first tickets are offered at ebay, see:

Vanessa-Mae live at the Royal Albert Hall on May 12th

This date has yet to be confirmed on Vanessa-Mae's official website, but the The Royal Albert Hall website has the concert alreasdy listed in their schedule for May.
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

I wonder if this concert will be filmed for retail release. 'Choreography' marks Vanessa-Mae's return to the music scene, and what better way to celebrate by returning to the stage that almost single-handedly made her famous.

I have to say this much, I applaud Sony for keeping the concert dates current, but the site still lacks any input from Vanessa herself.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Both Vanessa-Mae and Sony know very well that the fans are very much interested in having a new live Vanessa-Mae in conccert DVD. I agree this concert event would be very appropriate for this.

I see the the title already before me: Choreography: Vanessa-Mae returrns tot the Royal Albert Hall.
DavidM

Post by DavidM »

I hope this is part of a full UK tour and she will play somewhere nearer to me. I don't want to make another expensive trip to London.
alan1234

bought the ticket!

Post by alan1234 »

just bought it! row 23 in Arena !

£30 / ticket

See you there! :D

https://tickets.royalalberthall.com/sea ... 4413&src=t
karen

Post by karen »

when oh when am i ever going to watch vanessa mae live!?! someone send me a plane ticket to uk/singapore/taiwan/somewhere!!!!!!
Karen
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

I have to agree with David and hope, pray and beg the Lord to make this
the start of Vanessa's UK tour!
As usual i am unable to travel to London due to work :cry:
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hey alan, good for you!!!!

Tell us about your experiences afterwards!! We are all interested in your story.

Hopefully more concert dates for the UK will be announced very soon.

Karen, I'll kep my fingers crossed for you! One day you will see our Vanessa-Mae live, I am sure.
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

Just for kicks, Vanessa should pull out that silver & black mini skirt she wore when she was there for the first time, like so:

In other news, I noticed that the Frankfurt concert was taped, perhaps it will be televised or put on DVD/VHS? We can always hope.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

I hope your right, for it would be nice to see her live again!! It has been some time since the last time that happened.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I am also looking forward to a DVD release with a live concert and hopefully more info and an interview with our Vanesa-Mae.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Only a limited number of tickets is still available for Vanessa-Mae's cocnert at The Royal Albert Hall,see:

'The Royal Albert Hall'

'The ticketline'
Jim

Post by Jim »

Hello,

Sorry I have not posted much since joining last year! Great to hear that VM is playing at the RAH. I've already got my ticket & looking forward to next week :) Can't wait!!

Just wanted to say thanks again to Rijko in helping me to complete my VM video collection :)
I come & go as I please. But only if I really want to.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

We hope to hear so many of your stories about the concert from all who are going to see and hear Vanessa-Mae live at the RAH.

So guys, please report here in the forum.
alan1234

Some photos...

Post by alan1234 »

My seat is not as good as my last time... and the security nearly eject me from the hall as I ignore their warnings on photo shooting :P

Feel free to check http://head-d.co.uk/gallery/album02/