Inspiration

In case she ever drops by...
Twyla

Inspiration

Post by Twyla »

Hey!
I'm from Berlin, Germany. I saw your concert in February and I absolutely loved it! I play violin myself, have been playing for nine years now, since im four! I always wanted to have an electric violin (when I started the Suzuki method my parents said they'd get me one when im through book 5) and now I'm way past, but had forgotten until I saw your great concert! Now I'm gonna go get one next month and I cant wait to forfill my dream of playing the way I would like to. I wanted to be a profesional violinist since day one, and I'm working hard at it. Hope it gets somewhere. I'm a great fan of yours, and hope to see you soon again in Berlin!

All the best,
Twyla
bijsterg
Veteran

Re: Inspiration

Post by bijsterg »

Twyla wrote:Hey!
I'm from Berlin, Germany. I saw your concert in February and I absolutely loved it! I play violin myself, have been playing for nine years now, since im four! I always wanted to have an electric violin (when I started the Suzuki method my parents said they'd get me one when im through book 5) and now I'm way past, but had forgotten until I saw your great concert! Now I'm gonna go get one next month and I cant wait to forfill my dream of playing the way I would like to. I wanted to be a profesional violinist since day one, and I'm working hard at it. Hope it gets somewhere. I'm a great fan of yours, and hope to see you soon again in Berlin!

All the best,
Twyla
Hai, Twyla.
I joined her concert in Dresden, together with Rijko and we loved it. For me it was the first time, but for Rijko the xxxth I believe.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
arup75
Veteran

Re: Inspiration

Post by arup75 »

Twyla wrote:Hey!

All the best,
Twyla

I can only say: follow that dream girl!! If you really want something, you can do it!! Discipline, and continues will to follow that dream is the key to succes... I hope one day we will here something from you on a cd...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...