FUN TO SEE...

Anything goes...
arup75
Veteran

FUN TO SEE...

Post by arup75 »

Something not related to our dear VM...

I was here in the begin time of this forum, I was there at the old forum... In the time that I was here at the new forum, I have posted a view treads, and then my computer went down... Long time (perhaps 1 year) I didn't have a computer myself... So I wasn't able to post at this forum...

Now I'm back again after 1 year, and quess what??
I still stand in the top list of the most posters of this forum (place 14) :D :lol: When I have checked the date of participate in this forum I discovered that I was the 13th member of this forum...

I was very happy and confused that I was still at the topposters of this forum, and that after being 1 year not here!!!!!

It was very cool to read this.... :D 8)
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi Arup,

The activitiy in this forum has decreased significanlty the past 2 years. Sometimes a week goes bye without any post at all, then all the sudden we seen an eruption of messages agian. But in general on the average we see 1 new message every 2-3 days.
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

yeh in the early days we were all swapping info now we know most of it, not much to talk about :(
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Yeah, that's true Street Rat... I remember me from earlier (the old forum) we were the whole evening at the computer on the VM-forum.... So I was suprised to read the statistics from this forum....

@Rijko: I'll quess you know what we must do then
:wink: :D

Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

welcome back arup75.
So what do you think of our girls latest release?
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

It's great stuff! I find it very easy listning to hear.. Most of the time I have storm of the violin player in the car, the other albums I play @ home....
It's very cool when you're driving very fast to hear toccata and Fugg. in your car... And that @ the speed of 190km!!! Delicious!

I also look much @ the svcd's of the concerts with the Phil.Harmonic Orchestra in Berlin, and the Storm-tour concerts registration from Korea...

And what's your vote for the latest issue?