Vanessa Mae's Videos

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Re: Vanessa Mae's Videos

Post by TonyGH05VM »

Picnic wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:21 pm
TonyGH05VM wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 pm
A few years ago I shared Vanessa-Mae's concert with the Berlin Philharmonie, I think I had not published it here ... ;)
This is an official video that has been available as DVD and video tape. All official material has been shared and discussed extensively in this forum years ago.
Yes I know, and well I think it was misunderstood, what I was referring to is that I had not shared my channel's video here. Sorry my English is VERY bad. And it never hurts to remember the good things about Vanessa-Mae, there are many new people who visit the forum and discover her music ...
Picnic

Post by Picnic »

Well there isn't anything new to discuss about Vanessa-Mae since her latest release of Choreography in 2004.

Her first 3 albums as a kid (the kiddy-albums) were released in 1991. Her latest album dated from 2004. So all she released was in a period 13 years. She has now been inactive for 15 years, and there is no sign whatsoever about anything to come.
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

I understand what you mean, and well Vanessa is still in music, there may be something new there, she has said that she always has ideas in her head, we just have to wait a little longer perhaps, as fans we can understand Vanessa's decisions, and although it is true that we need something new from her, we can remain expectant, well in my case I have not known her for so long but I am sure that something new may come ... Perhaps this is a sign?: I have seen that she follows the account of the record company "Spinnin' Records" on Instagram not long ago... There may be a project ... Everything can be😅

A compilation video of all her critics, in her participation as a judge in Popstar to Operastar in 2011, thank you to Zeta for the idea and his help. :)

youtu.be/1LQUUc3M-Oc
Picnic

Post by Picnic »

TonyGH05VM wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:39 am I understand what you mean, and well Vanessa is still in music, there may be something new there, she has said that she always has ideas in her head
She is saying this for the past 10 years or so. I am not aware of any reports that she is teaming up with composers to write new music. It is her choice of course, we have to accept and respect it, and we do just that. However, I wish she would stop suggesting that new music is coming when it is not!

Vanessa-Mae only gave few concert, not in countries to be considered her fan base (Germany, UK, Netherlands and some more).

I do not expect anything new from her in the short run!
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

This is a GREAT version of T&F, after a while I finally found it :D ... The first presentation of her single on TV.

youtu.be/94rjIoFaqyI
Last edited by TonyGH05VM on Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

Vanessa-Mae was in the celebration of "10 years of LIVE" at Crocus City Hall in 2019, this was broadcast on TV over there I think, but in the only transmission uploaded to the internet her performance does not appear ... She no longer allows to appear on TV?😅, or her performance have been cut?

youtu.be/a-emKFhguic
https://youtu.be/uw0sbvAO9jY
Picnic

Post by Picnic »

TonyGH05VM wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 pm This is a GREAT version of T&F, after a while I finally found it :D ... The first presentation of her single on TV, but behind this great performance something very sad happened in Vanessa-Mae's life, read it here:
I understand that this is new to you but old members of this forum are familiar with facts like this for more than about 20yrs!
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

Picnic wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:04 pm I understand that this is new to you but old members of this forum are familiar with facts like this for more than about 20yrs!
It is true, if it is new to me, and I am very excited when I find this, because at that time I did not exist 😅,I have known Vanessa for 4 years, and I'm really very fond of Mae's music ... I know that all of you who have been here for a long time have already seen all of her, but it really never hurts to share It again and remember ...🤷🏻‍♂️😬🙁😉
Last edited by TonyGH05VM on Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Picnic

Post by Picnic »

TonyGH05VM wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:13 pm It is true, if it is new to me, and I am very excited when I find this, because at that time I did not exist 😅, I am only 16 years old and I have known Vanessa for 4 years, and I'm really very fond of Mae's music ... I know that all of you who have been here for a long time have already seen all of her, but it really never hurts to share It again and remember ...🤷🏻‍♂️😬🙁😉
Don't worry, you can post anything you want to. Just don't get disappointed if no one else gets excited about news like this.
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

Clearly this had already been seen before, :D at least I had not seen it in such good quality ... (Although I think it is incomplete)

youtu.be/CnZG8yXffMw
Picnic

Post by Picnic »

TonyGH05VM wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:13 pm Clearly this had already been seen before, :D at least I had not seen it in such good quality ... (Although I think it is incomplete)
Sure, the end is not complete but I don't think that too much is missing there. It has been so long since I saw it for this video for the last time - since probable end 2014 when Vanessa-Mae's Olympic fraud came out. I lost interest seeing her and listening to her since then.

This official video has been one of my favorites , definitely!!
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

Picnic wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:25 pm Sure, the end is not complete but I don't think that too much is missing there. It has been so long since I saw it for this video for the last time - since probable end 2014 when Vanessa-Mae's Olympic fraud came out. I lost interest seeing her and listening to her since then.

Yes, in fact there is not much missing at the end of the video, and I understand that the news of the Olympic fraud that arose must have been strong, although it was finally revoked ;) ... But little more than 6 years have passed since that, and it is solved . And definitely if it's a great video, a great and powerful composition from Vanessa-Mae.🎻🎶
Picnic

Post by Picnic »

TonyGH05VM wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:12 pm
Picnic wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:25 pm Sure, the end is not complete but I don't think that too much is missing there. It has been so long since I saw it for this video for the last time - since probable end 2014 when Vanessa-Mae's Olympic fraud came out. I lost interest seeing her and listening to her since then.

Yes, in fact there is not much missing at the end of the video, and I understand that the news of the Olympic fraud that arose must have been strong, although it was finally revoked ;) ... But little more than 6 years have passed since that, and it is solved . And definitely if it's a great video, a great and powerful composition from Vanessa-Mae.🎻🎶
The suspension by the Ski Federation was indeed invoked because the rules were weak and not well written down. Vanessa-Mae bought herself a ticket to the Olympics in a country (Slovenia) where the corruption is daily practice, and she was able to do so because of her fame. Though, it was not shown that she had asked for a result, she is smart enough to know that the organization of her tournament would do anything to please her, including a corrupt result!!

In my opinion, she is to blame for doing so.
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

Picnic wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:31 pm In my opinion, she is to blame for doing so.
Okay, the truth is that I have not delved much into that subject, but following what you tell me well, at first I think that all countries can become corrupt in some way or another😅, at second Vanessa-Mae knows that she is a public figure so I don't think that she knowing this, and that there are rules to enter a competition, she will use her fame to enter the competition, or from a test with a false result from her tournament organization, and if so, I believe that She would think twice, knowing that she can be discovered and her image could be affected, Vanessa has been practicing that sport for a long time according to what I know, and we could also take into account that several factors could make her test to enter not coincided with her performance during the real test, sometimes not everything turns out the same and this may be due to nerves or I do not know🤷🏻‍♂️ ... Thirdly, I think that Vanessa already paid the consequence (if she was guilty ...), this was the exposure and "public humiliation" that she passed when released this news, whether or not it was true :? ... I think that was the FIS 'mistake: claiming that it was cheating when they did not have enough evidence, and then reversing the decision. I do not know if my arguments are understood, I do not know much about the subject ... In my opinion it is something that has already happened and it is better to remember the good things she has done ... ;)