MR & MRS SMITH with Brad Pit and Angelina Jolie

Talk about movies, old and new. What's good and what's not.
arup75
Veteran

MR & MRS SMITH with Brad Pit and Angelina Jolie

Post by arup75 »

Yesterday (saterday 6th of August) I went to the cinema with my girlfriend... We have seen the movie MR & MRS SMITH, starring Brad Pit and Angelina Jolie....

This movie is just a view days in cinema and it was a really great movie!
Personally I like Angelina Jolie (great woman, good actress, nice looking girl) and for my girlfriend there was Brad Pit (good actor, nice looking guy, great man to see).

The movie is about MR & MRS SMITH, performed by Angelina and Brad. They are married and have both a good and interesting job.. But, they don't know exactly from eachother what their man/ woman does for work... They live in rich and during the movie you discover that they are both working for 2 companies who have special forces to save mankind... Angelina and Brad have both a special mission: destroy eachother! At the end they must working toghether to save their lives!

The movie contains much action scenes, a good storiebook, a lot of fun and laughing and I am surely prefer and admire you people to look at this movie! There are nice scenes from driveby's and a cat-mouse scene with 3 bmw's!!

So, I hope you have a short preview of this movie and I only could say:

GO TO SEE THIS FANTASTIC MOVIE!!!!

Arup
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...