ANACONDAS 2: THE HUNT FOR THE BLOOD ORCHID

Talk about movies, old and new. What's good and what's not.
arup75
Veteran

ANACONDAS 2: THE HUNT FOR THE BLOOD ORCHID

Post by arup75 »

This movies is the continued storie of Anacondas 1 with Jennifer Lopez..

In Anacondas 2, a research team goes into the deep jungle to find the red colord orchid: a flower that brings you life forever... This flower is secured by anacondas who live far upon a hill...
During their mission to get the blood orchid, many problems crossing the screen... The boat of the research team went down, and they must crossing very bad weather.... Also during the mission some of the research people got eaten by a giant-anaconda who's live in the river.... At the end they discover that their lives is more worth then the blood orchid and they never want to make this trip again....

This movie is perfect for a rainy sunday, and it is now avaible at your dvd-store... I recommend to see Anacondas 1 first...

The genre is action and it is a good-making movie, with action pur sang and very good special effects...

Join these movie!!

Arup
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Ana

Post by Ana »

The first movie was OK (mainly because of the cast), but i'm not looking forward to see the sequel...However i might watch it one day when i'll have nothing better to do.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Personally I like part 1 at most... That's most with movies witch contains more parts.... The first one is most of the time the best one...

But part 2 is not bad at all... The special effects in part 2 are better than in part 1....
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...