HERBIE The new movie

Talk about movies, old and new. What's good and what's not.
arup75
Veteran

HERBIE The new movie

Post by arup75 »

Tonight I go to the new movie of Herbie....

After it, you will find here a snap review with my comment....

To be continued.....
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

The film was very very funny... Long time ago, there was in Holland every week a part of the herbie story on television... I have this all on tape... The new herbie movie is very funny and doesn't look at the older movies... The car has very much new stuff a board and very nice tricks...

The story goes that a girl find herbie, with a lot of damage and wrecked parts.... She starts working on herbie and.... It works! Herbie drives again... And immediatly she discover that this car is not a normal car.... After herbie and she drives a view games, herbie is ready to take part in a great race... How that goes you guys should see yourself, but the end game is full of cool stunts and tricks!!

It is a really funny movie with good special effects and guaranteed for a nice afternoon of fun!!

Arup

wylde8

Post by wylde8 »

But Arup, you forgot to tell us about the most important part... What does Linday Lohan wear during the movie?!?! :yummy:

Brett
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

:D She weared different types of clothes... You'll see her in an overall, racingsuite, nightsuite etc... Her acting work is quite funny in this movie...