CANNOT JOIN THE SITE

If you are having any technical problems with this forum please ask for help here.
Forum rules
***PLEASE READ*** The forum software for VM.net has undergone a major upgrade as of November 16th, as the former software is now deprecated and will no longer be supported by the author. All information on the current forum has been transferred over. Please PM Benjamin with any feedback you have, and if you notice any bugs or anything else unusual. Many thanks!!

CANNOT JOIN THE SITE

Post by GUEST »

Well I have tried but there is no code showing have emailed and no one ever replies, so I give up!!

Hope someone will sort this problem out, no wonder there are not many people here.

I thought this site would be really heaving to be honest, but if people cannot join ....

Please someone email me.

Or post here the answer to how to join. I love violin music and think Vanessa is wonderful. I was hoping to chat to some people about her.

Lynn
http://www.dynamicduel.com

You can contact me also on the above site as I own it.

Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hey Lynn,

Several new members recently managed to join us. I'll contact the administrator to find out why it is goping wrong for you.
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

Hi there, could you be a bit more specific as to what your problem is? Are you getting an error message?
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

Do you mean I'm right about you getting an error message? If you're still having probs get in touch with me via email: fourseasons4 AT gmail DOT com :user: