BLADE 3 TRILOGY + BLADE 2 + BLADE 1

Talk about movies, old and new. What's good and what's not.
arup75
Veteran

BLADE 3 TRILOGY + BLADE 2 + BLADE 1

Post by arup75 »

I have see this DVD a view wheeks ago... If u like great action scenes, great special effects and great sounds, you should see this movie!

Blade 1 is the beginning, where Blade (Wesley Snipes) has the job to save the world from manipulated vampires... Dracula (the master vampire) is manipulting vampires with an ancient gen, so that they could live for ever.... Blade has to save the world....

A very good movie, good effects and a good storybook!!

Blade 2 is the next episode, also a good rol-playing movie with great sounds.... In this part Blade has again rescue the world from the evil vampires... Helped by his "daddy", he is taking advantage in the hunting on vampires....

Also a good movie with good effects... The storybook in this part is a bit smarter then part 1... Personally I like part 1 and 3 at most....

Blade 3: Trilogy

This episode of the Blade-movies is the lastest part.... Personally I find this the best one... Blade must again fight agains the vampires.. In this part he has save the world of the vampire imperium... Loaded full of new weapons and great stuff he's stricking back... He is also get helped by 2 people, who have both their own skills and special moves.... A labyrinth full of vampires and other nasty creatures are in their way to save the world... This movie is the lastest part and you could see that: VERY GOOD SPECIAL EFFECTS, SOUNDS, MUSIC, ACTION SCENES etc... A great great movie that you should see!!! Blade is riding ona bike, hanging on ther cliffs etc... Very great job of the filmmakers, this si the best part ever!!!!!!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...