Vanessa-Mae's upcomming 27 th bday

VMF & FSVM announcements and server status
Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae's upcomming 27 th bday

Post by Xanthippe »

To continue the tradition that started in 2000, we plan to send our Vanessa-Mae an attention for her bday on behalf of this great fans forum again this year now she turns 27 on Octber 27th.

I plan to send her a an official document that holds a photo of herself and a text on behalf of this forum to congratulate her with her bday and to commemorate the fact that 1 decade has passed since she came into our hearts with the release of 'The Violin Player.' This all on good quality paper and nicely framed.

The present will also hold the traditioanal greeting cards, a letter and a list of questions.

This all will not cost too much money (photo, print, frame, costs for shipment. If any one who joins this years project and who wants to take parts of the costs then please let me know, so that we can arrange this. If necessary, I'll take the major part of the costs. It is possible to join the project by only making your own bday greeting card without shring in the costs.

I ask the following:

1 please let me know if you want to participate with a card

2 submitl your card to me via email (pm me for my email address if necessary) before October 15th. if you need more time then let me know a.s.a.p.

3 let me know if you want to participate in the costs as well

4 if you have any ideas or suggestions what photo will be appropriate to use then let me know. bear in mind that the photo needs to be available in high quality. many of such are available at my website

5 if you have any questions for Vanessa-Mae then submit them to me. this will be your best change to get them answered, since Vanessa-Mae always reacts to our presents by commenting to our questions that we had for her

6 any other suggestions for this years bday project are more than welcome, of course

Hopefully many of you all join the project again.
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Yes, Rijko. I have a question for Vanessa-Mae:
The Red Hot Tour concert at the Royal Albert Hall in June of 1995 ended with a reprise of "Red Hot". What were the three words yelled-out by you (Vanessa) at the conclusion of this number which aired on British television and was made into a video for sale by Angel?

Fred/NBE
New Blue Eyes, V-M's #1 USA fan!
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Rijko,

You've got me baffled. :? What's pm you for your e-mail address? I don't understand. I need your e-mail address to send the birthday card, please.

Fred/NBE
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hey New Blue Eyes,

Thanks for the question. I hope Vanessa-Mae can recollect it, otherwise she probable need to view the tape herself again.

On the bottom of each post is a button pm. Using this button allows you to send the author of the post a 'private message' (pm). On top of the forum, next to the 'log out' button is the text 'you have no new message' that will change into 'you have 1 new message' once someone did send you a pm.

I will send you a pm with my email address.

Thanks for sharing the project!
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Gosh where does the time go to?
I can't believe it is that time of year again.

Well Rijko you know my answer, i won't miss it for the world :)
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
New Blue Eyes

Post by New Blue Eyes »

Rijko,

I thought of more questions for V-M:

Do you regularly read your personal messages (currently there are not a lot...2 pages) on your website message board? We want to lift your spirits with good comments and advise.

Could you please include advise to musically gifted children and their parents in your autobiography?

Could you please release a new concert DVD? It's been ten years. Not everyone has the opportunity to see you in person, especially those in the USA. We're dying over here.

It's been over five or six years now, any plans yet to "tie the knot"?
New Blue Eyes

Vanessa-Mae's comments for bday in 2004 and 2005

Post by New Blue Eyes »

I saw the comments for years 2000 - 2003. Where are years 2004 & 2005?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

The 2005 files are in another topic in the general discussion board, see:

Vanessa-Mae bday 2005 files

Aventine never put up the 2004 files. I'll make these available again soon, probable somewhere this week or on upcoming Saturday.