Vanessa-Mae on TV

Post reviews on concerts, albums, and anything else.
Glenn
VMF Elite

Post by Glenn »

Hai ! very sad gits indeed.
???
Sorry to say this but Vanessa needs food, muscle build exercise and some time in the sun. Really! not joking here. I worry much when I see her. I wonder what is going on.
Glenn
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I agree that some gain in weight would not hurt our Vanessa-Mae, but she seems happy and healthy to me. I am simply always worrying about her, but she seem to be OK to me for now. We'll see how things develop; there is nothing we can do!!

Lionel should keep a solid guarding eye on her!
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

I must agree with you Glenn,
Vanessa is far to thin for a 24yr old.
But the fact is that we just do not know that this is down to a wrong diet and the wrong type of exercise.
It could be just simply down to her bodies metabolism??
I hope so..

Rijko says
Lionel should keep a solid guarding eye on her!

The problem with this is whether Lionel will notice, and isn't Blinded by love.

So is there any ideas on how we can convey our feelings to Vanessa-Mae.

Or is Rijko right?
there is nothing we can do!!

Now can we get back on topic?
this is starting to get depressing. :(

Must think "Happy thoughts" ha "Happy, nice & happy".
sorry about that it's my hippy biker days coming back :D
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I have just been watching the video again. Of course Vanessa-Mae is very skinny, too skinny. She should gain some weight that would be very wise.

But she has these twinkling eyes that show that she is healthy. I suppose she is taking care of her vitamins and other vital minerals and relevant substances. Vanessa-Mae once said in a newspaper interview that she is eating a lot of vegetables, fruit and fish, but hardly any meat.

Moreover, she is very energetic and probably has a high speed metabolism.

At this moment, I don't think anything is wrong with her.

The alarmig thing is that she has no physical reserves in case she might get seriously ill. I am somehow worrying about her. We can only hope that she is not developing, or will not develop an eating disorder.

Lionel, take good care about Vanessa-Mae, she is also our girl!!
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

i hope that doesn't lead to anorexia nervosa.
jintan

Post by jintan »

amQhr, very thQhghful of yQh to let us savQhr such quality recording.
Personally, I did not see the change in Vanessa-mae's physical attributes. I saw her on several occasions over the last few years, the last time about six months back, and thought she is always her slander self. Perhaps it could be her dressing in the video that led to that observation. For an Asian (Chinese plus Thai), she is considered well built because generally Asians are very petite when compared to Europeans and Americans. She is certainly taller than the average Thai or Southern Chinese girls, looks extremely healthy and bubbly in the video, and any extra kilo may just slow her movements. I rather she keeps her fast fingers for my curious ears than she adorns a better figure for my roving eyes.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Vanessa-Mae is quite popular in Germany. Leute Heute, broadcasted on ZDF television channel 2, will feature Vanessa-Mae in a short issue in the program tomorrow. Leute Heute is 15-20 minutes daily show with news around celebrities. I've seen more on Vanessa-Mae is this program in the past years.

Of course I will tape the show and I will tell all about the topic on our Vanessa-Mae tomorrow evening.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

The topic in Leute heute regarding Vanessa-Mae was announced on the website of the program. Unfortunatley, it has never been broadcasted. Apperently, the topic was skipped for some unknown reason.
amQhr
VMF Elite

Post by amQhr »

Vanessa Mae in "Leute Heute" walking in Kensington, sEARching in a musicshop for the footswitch of Jimmy Page that he walked with through Paris and sitting in a bar waiting for me to play her a song. I got her:
Oh god she's looking so fine
Ever an opnEAR
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

amQhr,
Excellent video footage.
Can you tell me when this was filmed and broadcast?

Our girl looks gorgeous, Meoowww!
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
amQhr
VMF Elite

Post by amQhr »

dEAR Arioch,
Well it was this friendly nice lazy sunny afternoon in spring today, when I got this video from broadcast. I think it was some days ago as Vanessa left Gaspar with his mother (Chinese Shapei too) while she wanted to visit some concert perhaps not so far away from Birmingham. So it's brand new and young like Vanessa's looking herself.

amQhr
Ever an opnEAR
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

...And I thought Vanessa-Mae and Gaspar were inseparable :D
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
amQhr
VMF Elite

Post by amQhr »

I'll bring them together again!
Ever an opnEAR
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Thanks amQhr for the file of todays item on Vanessa-Mae in Leute Heute. I have it taped too.

Seeing our Vanessa-Mae with her Gaspard it is obvious who has more physical power. I think Gaspard is very much capable of protectiong our tiny and vulnerable Vanessa-Mae.

Gaspard, be careful with your lady, our girl Vanessa-Mae.
kitaro

Post by kitaro »

I am so happy that Vanessa-Mae will appear this evening on German tv channel ARD, she will perfom as great as she is.

Code: Select all

kitaro