Subject to Change Tour - live DVD?

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

AdamM

Post by AdamM »

I bid on it on Ebay, sadly I was outbid :'( Does anyone know where I can get a copy offline, the person offering it was in Thailand if I remember correctly. Thanks!
Adam
*_-_-Adam-_-_*
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi AdamM,

Welcome in the online Vanessa-Mae community. Hope to see many more posts of yours.

Just keep looking in the ebay auctions for Vanessa-Mae stuff. The dvd/vcd that yolu are talking about comes along therre quite regularly.
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Hi Adam,
Welcome to the forum, I am glad to see some new people here!
This vcd is very often on ebay, it is a bootleg by the way, cause EMI haven't released any STC DVD, not any Storm concert, not Storm movie - shame - they definitely should do that, Vanessa really deserves it!
Gatis
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Hi AdamM,

nice to have you here with us, at the forum! The place 2 be for things about VM...
What the others have told you, on ebay everyday so many things passed on, keep alert on these things... Myself have seen this bootleg so 3 times... I have collected 4 or 5 things from my collection from ebay... So keep looking en hope you enjoyed the forum!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Hi Adam,
One is up again, it ends after 2 days!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... =896584241
Gatis
AdamM

Post by AdamM »

Yep, Thats me with the bid! :) I will have to keep watching for those last second swoopers.... :angry: But seeing how it comes up so often hopefully it won't matter :D
Adam
*_-_-Adam-_-_*
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Adam, if you're not the lucky guy yet, tomorrow you have more change... On ebay so oft comes things from VM around... Just keep your eyes open and good luck!!!

Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Yeah Adam, I also hate when these last second bidders appear and try to win the auction, but actually I also do that kind of bids sometimes myself :laugh: - well but that's ebay - it's all for the fun - well not if you lose :)
Gatis
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Indeed, if you lose, what the f...... So many times the objects are new there.....

Lorjou
Veteran

Post by Lorjou »

Hi Adam and welcome

I got this dvd on ebay some time ago - there are two very similar ones - the one that you mention and one called "live in thailand". Both are a collection of video footage from the web - not great quality but OK. Most of the "STC" footage is from the MSN/MTV concert in thailand broadcast on the web last year. Also on there are the videos to Destiny, Reflection and the Mulan into (I think called violin fantasy ) plus some of the Michael Jackson & friends concert footage. Worthwhile if you're a collector but be aware that it is a pirate and that the footage quality is not great.

Regards,

Lorjou.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I too have this vcd. The quality is reasonable and acceptable considering the fact that it is not an official EMI release but, as Lorjou stated already, a pirate cd.
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Yeah well, we must be quite happy about these vcd's, if EMI don't care about any new video footage release on DVD's, then pirates thought about us :)
Gatis
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

...and I thought always that pirates are bad peoples... :D

Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi AdamM,

Were you successful in your bidding on the STC dvd on ebay? Did you get it??
AdamM

Post by AdamM »

I did indeed :D Thank You! I won it for 15.50 I am sure it will be well worth it! I just hope EMI puts out something new soon to hold me over :D
*_-_-Adam-_-_*