8 new fantastic photos of Vanessa-Mae

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

8 new fantastic photos of Vanessa-Mae

Post by Xanthippe »

I have 8 new photos that I received recently on my website. Thumnails and short description are shown below. Large scale images are on my website by clicking the thumbnails there. See:

Vanessa-Mae: Saying Power On Strings

or also at

collection acquisitions

photo 1
Vanessa-Mae photographed at a session somewhere in 1997. I am deeply impressed by this photo and I have been on guard to acquire this one for quite some time. Striking are Vanessa-Mae's excessive red lipstick, her with a lot of black paint accentuated eye brows and lashes in her visage that is heavily made up to a pale complexion finished with a lot of powder.

photo 2
A very sweet portrait of Vanessa-Mae made in Baden Baden (Germany) towards the end of November 1998. Obviously, Vanessa-Mae wears lots of make-up as usual.

photo 3 & 4
Two fantastic shots of Vanessa-Mae in her all black leather Destiny outfit made in summer 2001 when Vanessa-Mae toured the club circuits in the UK to promote her album Subject To Change' and the cd single 'Destiny.' Remarkable in her presentation are the use of excessive red lipstick and her eyes that are made up with lots of black mascara and liner. She definitely looks spectacular a fantastic outfit and presentation for club and television performances. Other photos of this series can be found in gallery 7 of the Collection of photos of Vanessa-Mae section.

photo 5
A fantastic shot of a perfectly styled Vanessa-Mae made in the same period to promote her 'Classical Collection part 1.' Vanessa-Mae wears a beautiful dark blue long dress with wide grey collar that shows a fine tiny necklace as part of Vanessa-Mae distinct jewelleries that also consists of small earrings and a bracelet. Vanessa-Mae's facewear shows a smooth complexion of full covering foundation, nice orange lipstick, black mascara and liner and with black paint accentuated eye brows. A fantastic presentation of a high profile and valuable girl.

photo 6 & 7
Two portraits of Vanessa-Mae made for the promotion of 'The Classical Collection part 1' released November 2000. Both shots were taken in the same hotel room with Vanessa-Mae comfortable sitting on the bed. She looks casual in jeans joined with two fabulous tops: one light blue with white square spots that have a centre blue spot in it themselves, and a top with part black leather and part blue denim. Vanessa-Mae's casual looks are somehow misleading if you take the sophisticated and highly perfect make-up in account that is obvious to see on the right close-up. Do mark the perfect complexion of foundation crème finished with pale toned powder, the finely applied eye liner, mascara and pale pink powder that fills from her lid up to the eye brows that are nicely done with black pencil.

photo 8
Vanessa-Mae photographed during her tour in London on Trafalgar Square to promote the new album 'Subject To Change' on May 15, 2001. She is casual in a red T-shirt and bleu jeans and wears a little make-up that preserves her natural looks very nicely. More photos of this occasion are already available in gallery 9 of Collection of photos of Vanessa-Mae

amQhr
VMF Elite

The first shot is the longest

Post by amQhr »

Thank you Rijko for this nice photos. Especially the first is the deepest. The shots five and six are comming very well too. The time is coming for new posters to brighten my home. Perhaps we'll get as well a photo from the guru yQhrself someday?