For sale: ASEM & VM - VM Mercedes promo box

Local marketplace for individual forum members to shop and sell.
Display

For sale: ASEM & VM - VM Mercedes promo box

Post by Display »

I have for sale the following two rare Vanessa-Mae collectibles, both in mint condition:

ASEM & Vanessa-Mae: Bridging The Gap
This golden box contains 2 cds (Storm and China Girl) was issued as special to all delegate members to the Asia Europe conference that took place in London in May 1998. Vanessa-Mae performed a special concert in Buckingham Palace for all participating heads of state, including Queen Elizabeth. The box holds a luxurious booklet that holds a message of Vanessa-Mae to the delegates, as well a inlets with track listings of the 2 cds. This box came in a very limited edition and is a valuable collectable to avid fans of Vanessa-Mae.

Price: Euro 150, shipping costs not included.

VM Mercedes promo box
This Mercedes box contains a cd with the single 'The power Of C' (AKA Art Of War) that was issued to promote the new model C in 1999. The cd holds a simplebooklet with some photos of Vanessa-Mae. The box includes 3 small model Mercedes cars.

Price Euro 60, shipping costs not included.

Both items can be purchased in one for Euro 175, shipping costs not included.

Both items are in excellent condition. Photos can be provided on request, just send a PM with your email address.

Interested, just send a PM to make arrangements.
Benji
Site Admin

Re: For sale: ASEM & VM - VM Mercedes promo box

Post by Benji »

Hi Display,

Interesting collection you have there! If you're willing to post a few pics of the items for sale, I'll put it on the front page of vanessamae.net
Display

Post by Display »

Not necessary. I'll email photos on request to some one with serious interest.

If there is no interest at all, the items will go into the waste bin.
Display

Post by Display »

Maybe at bit early to conclude, but I get the impression that no interests in these items exists.

I realize that it is a lot of money but I paid a lot more for these rare items myself. Vanessa-Mae is not hot anymore these days and I can imagine very well that no one wants to pay the requested amount.

However, I will not compromise on this is. These are the last few days accept the offer. If not, the items go into the waste bin.
Display

Post by Display »

THE AUCTION IS CANCELLED!!