Trying to find a song!

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

samstephens69

Trying to find a song!

Post by samstephens69 »

Hi all

Wondering if anyone can help me to find a song - it was years ago Vanessa mae and FatBoy Slim Remix and I have never been able to find it but it was awesome!!!

If anyone knows would be amazing if you could let me know the name of the song so I can try to find it!

Thanks!
Sam
Benji
Site Admin

Re: Trying to find a song!

Post by Benji »

samstephens69 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:21 pm Hi all

Wondering if anyone can help me to find a song - it was years ago Vanessa mae and FatBoy Slim Remix and I have never been able to find it but it was awesome!!!

If anyone knows would be amazing if you could let me know the name of the song so I can try to find it!

Thanks!
Sam
Welcome to the forum! To my knowledge, I don't ever recall Vanessa-Mae ever having such a collaboration. One thing that I've seen over the years is that there are a few instances where there is music attributed to Vanessa-Mae that really wasn't Vanessa-Mae! For example, this track is attributed to her, but it's obvious that it is a synthesized violin track that plays the same few notes over and over again:

youtu.be/zNsEwOS5q4c

Typically this is done so the track(s) gets more attention because of Vanessa-Mae's reputation of being the most popular crossover violinist in the world.

The last collaboration I'm aware is on a song called "I can still hear your voice" with the artist DJ Sakin.

I hope this helps!! :) Again .. welcome to our forum!

~Benji