An update, finally at last!!! - news on www.vanessa-mae.com

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Take a look at www.vanessa-mae.com . The site has been updated with news. Also, a complete redesign is announced to take place very soon!!!!!

Tour dates for an Asia 'Best of' tour are a announced.

As I understand, the new classical project has been postponed untill 2003.

More tour dates will follow soon.

Also, our girl Vanessa-Mae has been very busy with the preparations for this all. Moreover, she has just returned form Istanbul, Turkey after doing a great show there.
AdamM

Post by AdamM »

Very very good :D I can't wait for the new site to open up, it seems like they read their forum because the update seems to corrospond very well with requests :D

If only plane tickets were cheaper....sigh
*_-_-Adam-_-_*
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Well, some of us have been posting complaints about the lack of update in the message board of the site. Also, I have mentioned our concern in one of my birthday related letters to Vanessa-Mae.

I am sure that she really cares about us!!
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

That's great!
I always knew that Vanessa keep promises!
You are definitely right Rijko - she really cares about us!!!

It really seems that we can expect new album in the beginning of 2003 it must be a great record!

Asia 'best of' tour - wow, I wish I could fly to Hong Kong.
BTW. I hope Daisy will use this opportunity!! I'm sure, she will! :)

Maybe Vanessa will do some concerts here in Europe, maybe near my country, if yes then I am in first row :D
Gatis
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

BTW if EMI released best of in Asia, and Vanessa will do there some concerts, then if we think a bit EMI released best of also in Latvia, so we know what Vanessa should do now isn it :;): :)
Gatis
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Hope she comes soon in Holland...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Hehehe, you're right, Gatis, I'll sure be there if I can get the ticket. I've just checked with the ticketing office here. They have not been informed of the concert yet ???

I'm glad that they are still working on her site. It's been so long since the last update. Just hope the new design is really worth the waiting huh?
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

indeed Daisy, indeed.... And about that concert?? If you'll be there, I expect of course some pics... :laugh:
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Pictures? Hmmm, I really don't know. Photo taking in concert is strictly prohibited. I wonder if I sit in the front row and have a camera in hand, would I be kicked out by security guard? :(
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I was almost kicked out by a security guy in Berlin. This guy wasn't a personal bodyguard of Vanessa-Mae, but worked for the venue where the concert took place.

I am sure that Vanessa-Mae herself doesn't mind at all, as no flashlights are used. She walked alongside the audience in Berlin and stood posing right in front of photo taking fans. She didn't mind at all, but obviously enjoyed the enthusiasm of the public.

In Zurich, I talked to a personal security man of Vanessa-Mae and asked heim whether taking pictures was allowed during the concert. He told me that Vanessa-Mae didn't mind but that it was officially prohibited.
Canfan

Post by Canfan »

:laugh: I am back finaly. Great to see some of the familier names and freinds like rijko and of coarse the lovely daisy hill. I would like to try to get to Hong kong to see VM there.
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

All I can say is that I am very happy that VM will appear in Hong Kong so that Daisy can go see her. Personally, I think VM should send Daisy complimentary three front row seat tickets. :D

Other than that, I see the Best Of tour kicks off in Asia. This concludes the year long Tour of Change that had zero stops in the USA (except the paralympics). Also, the Best Of CD is due out in 2003 world wide, yet the USA has yet to have STC put on their shelves.

I am not putting my hopes up high for the USA in the next 12 months. :unclesam:
Canfan

Post by Canfan »

I agree with Joe Mate Vm should give Daisy Hill three front row tickets.
Canfan

Post by Canfan »

Make it four tickets (one for me)
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

And one for Ray please :D He is definitely going.