How did you find us? - *To all new members*

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

Post by Age »

I was reading an article about her. Then somewhere around there it had a link to these forums.
kristen

Re:

Post by kristen »

I am searching on google then suddenly on 3rd page this forum link came i am feeling happy to be a part of such a nice forum.
flagboy

Re: How did you find us? - *To all new members*

Post by flagboy »

I was reminded of this forum just now by an email from Benji, a forum admin about the loss of the vanessamae.org URL. I do hope we get it back. And BTW, Benji, I tried replying to you but the email bounced! I think I heard of this forum originally by an email from aventine, way way back in 1999 or 2000, about my fan site.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

flagboy wrote:I was reminded of this forum just now by an email from Benji, a forum admin about the loss of the vanessamae.org URL. I do hope we get it back. And BTW, Benji, I tried replying to you but the email bounced! I think I heard of this forum originally by an email from aventine, way way back in 1999 or 2000, about my fan site.

The loss of the vanessamae.org doainn? I don't quite understand this!!

According to http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domai ... id=GoDaddy the domain is still registered to Haidee and expires in 2013.
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

Xanthippe wrote:
flagboy wrote:I was reminded of this forum just now by an email from Benji, a forum admin about the loss of the vanessamae.org URL. I do hope we get it back. And BTW, Benji, I tried replying to you but the email bounced! I think I heard of this forum originally by an email from aventine, way way back in 1999 or 2000, about my fan site.

The loss of the vanessamae.org doainn? I don't quite understand this!!

According to http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domai ... id=GoDaddy the domain is still registered to Haidee and expires in 2013.
She hasn't lost the domain yet, but she hasn't renewed it. If she doesn't renew it, the registrar will either release it back to the public where anyone can register it or auction the domain to the highest bidder.
steveinswmi

Post by steveinswmi »

i was looking through youtube for viola music when i saw her video violin fantasy and i was hooked. i dont know why i hadnt heard of her before, she is wonderful.

i watched a few more videos and somewhere along the line i found this and just had to sign up to support her and talk to others about her. i think i put her name into the search.

steve
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Steveinswmi, glad to have you with us.

CX
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Re: Vanessa Mae's Videos

Post by TonyGH05VM »

UN SALUDO A QUIENES FORMAN PARTE DE ESTE FORO. GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR LOS VIDEOS QUE SUBO DE LA MEJOR VIOLINISTA: VANESSA-MAE. COMO FAN DE LA NUEVA GENERACIÓN ESTOY MUY ALEGRE DE PODER COMPARTIR TODO LO QUE VANESSA-MAE HA HECHO. ESPERO QUE PRONTO HAGA UNA NUEVA GIRA O UN NUEVO ALBUM :D, ANTE TODO SU SEGURIDAD Y SALUD. :) AGRADEZCO TAMBIÉN FORMAR PARTE DE ESTE FORO. LARGA VIDA A LA DIVA DE DIVAS VANESSA-MAE!!

GREETINGS TO THOSE WHO ARE PART OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE VIDEOS THAT I UPLOAD OF THE BEST VIOLINIST: VANESSA-MAE. AS A NEW GENERATION FAN I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO SHARE EVERYTHING VANESSA-MAE HAS DONE. I HOPE HER WILL MAKE A NEW TOUR OR A NEW ALBUM SOON: D, FIRST ALL HER SAFETY AND HEALTH. :) ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS FORUM. LONG LIVE THE DIVA OF DIVAS VANESSA-MAE !!
Last edited by TonyGH05VM on Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

TonyGH05VM wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:10 pm UN SALUDO A QUIENES FORMAN PARTE DE ESTE FORO. GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR LOS VIDEOS QUE SUBO DE LA MEJOR VIOLINISTA: VANESSA-MAE. COMO FAN DE LA NUEVA GENERACIÓN ESTOY MUY ALEGRE DE PODER COMPARTIR TODO LO QUE VANESSA-MAE HA HECHO. ESPERO QUE PRONTO HAGA UNA NUEVA GIRA O UN NUEVO ALBUM :D, ANTE TODO SU SEGURIDAD Y SALUD. :) AGRADEZCO TAMBIÉN FORMAR PARTE DE ESTE FORO. LARGA VIDA A LA DIVA DE DIVAS VANESSA-MAE!!

GREETINGS TO THOSE WHO ARE PART OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE VIDEOS THAT I UPLOAD OF THE BEST VIOLINIST: VANESSA-MAE. AS A NEW GENERATION FAN I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO SHARE EVERYTHING VANESSA-MAE HAS DONE. I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE A NEW TOUR OR A NEW ALBUM SOON: D, FIRST ALL YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH. :) ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS FORUM. LONG LIVE THE DIVA OF DIVAS VANESSA-MAE !!
Thank you for uploading such great Vanessa-Mae material! I'm delighted you have decided to join our forum!!

Don't worry. I plan on asking Vanessa-Mae about updates on her new album in the not-too-distant future. She already said that she visited the U.S. (which would now have been 2 1/2 years ago) as part of working on some new musical projects as well as making an appearance on behalf of a charity.
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

Benji wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:29 pm
TonyGH05VM wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:10 pm UN SALUDO A QUIENES FORMAN PARTE DE ESTE FORO. GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR LOS VIDEOS QUE SUBO DE LA MEJOR VIOLINISTA: VANESSA-MAE. COMO FAN DE LA NUEVA GENERACIÓN ESTOY MUY ALEGRE DE PODER COMPARTIR TODO LO QUE VANESSA-MAE HA HECHO. ESPERO QUE PRONTO HAGA UNA NUEVA GIRA O UN NUEVO ALBUM :D, ANTE TODO SU SEGURIDAD Y SALUD. :) AGRADEZCO TAMBIÉN FORMAR PARTE DE ESTE FORO. LARGA VIDA A LA DIVA DE DIVAS VANESSA-MAE!!

GREETINGS TO THOSE WHO ARE PART OF THIS FORUM. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE VIDEOS THAT I UPLOAD OF THE BEST VIOLINIST: VANESSA-MAE. AS A NEW GENERATION FAN I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO SHARE EVERYTHING VANESSA-MAE HAS DONE. I HOPE YOU WILL MAKE A NEW TOUR OR A NEW ALBUM SOON: D, FIRST ALL YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH. :) ALSO THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS FORUM. LONG LIVE THE DIVA OF DIVAS VANESSA-MAE !!
Thank you for uploading such great Vanessa-Mae material! I'm delighted you have decided to join our forum!!

Don't worry. I plan on asking Vanessa-Mae about updates on her new album in the not-too-distant future. She already said that she visited the U.S. (which would now have been 2 1/2 years ago) as part of working on some new musical projects as well as making an appearance on behalf of a charity.
Thank you!! :) , maybe you can also ask her if she can ever come to Mexico (I live in Mexico) to give a concert, I have not seen her in a live show and my greatest wish is that, according to information on the internet, she has not returned to give concerts since 1998 to Mexico :? !. A big greeting!
Benji
Site Admin

Post by Benji »

She always does tours with a new album release. It really depends on how well the music sells which will determine which country she may visit when she tours. Vanessa-Mae is definitely popular in Europe (especially Russia). LUCKY THEM!! :D

In the U.S., instrumentalists are usually not that popular, so I don't expect high sales here :/
TonyGH05VM
Veteran

Post by TonyGH05VM »

If you're right, my hopes still don't end. :D I think I will have to go to Russia some day to witness one of her concerts.
Time and Vanessa will decide ... :)