The Official Newbies Thread... - Come and say hi

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

I also had no contact from Daisy... IOn the beginning there was mailcontact buit for the last year not anymore...
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
Penguin888

Post by Penguin888 »

Hey Everyone!
I'm Justin. I found out about VM through bond. I was looking for artists similuar to bond and I found VM! I love her and I think she is very very fantastic. I have The Violin Player, Storm, Classical Album 1, and Best of albums, and I am looking forward to getting them all!!!
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi Justin,

Well we prefer Bond as an imitation of Vanessa-Mae. Vanessa-Mae was the first and she defined classical crossover.

Obviously of course, we credit Bond for making a successful career of their own!

Nevertheless, it is always nice to welcome a new fan of the girl we all love very much, our dearest Vanessa-Mae.

Good luck in getting all Vanessa-Mae's albums. You still need to get the following:

China Girl
The Original Four Seasons
The Classical Collection prt 1 (3 cd box)
Subject To Change
Choreography
Last edited by Xanthippe on Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
MSam
VMF Reg

Post by MSam »

Hey Everyone,

As you can see my name is MSam. :lol:

I heard about Vanessa Mae after finishing up my collection on Bond. My first album was Choreography. After hearing it, I was hooked!

Im hunting for the Rest of VM's albums now - trying to find as many bonus videos and interviews as I go! :D
sanam

Post by sanam »

Hi everyone,my name is Sanam,I'm Persian and I live in Turkey.I'm a Vanessa Mae fan for 3-4 years.I play violin too and I love her so much.I have 3 albums of her:"Choreography","The Violin Player" and "The Best of Vanessa Mae" and I want to get "The Original Four Seasons and Devils Trill Sonata" soon.I also like Bond,Diana Yukawa and Janine Jansen.
Last edited by sanam on Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

WElcome new members!
vmfan

Post by vmfan »

Hiya, welcome to the board!
shineon

Post by shineon »

Hi,

I am acually a Bond String Quartet fan but I was reading posts on the offical bond form and many members were talking about Vanessa Mae. So i listned to a music sample or to and I reallly liked it. I have been a fan of Bond since 2000 (I heard them on a reyond wiel ad, they were playing victory). I was on a "Hituas" (I was still a huge fan but I did not play thier music that much) from Bond for about a year but that is over now. I do not play any instruemnts but I ride horses. I don't have any of vanness'a CD's. I really like good string music. I listen to classical-crossover groups/artists.

Miss Shinon
Bond fan since the year 2001

New Vanessa Mae Fan

Post by Age »

Hey everyone. My name is Adrian call me Age. I'm from El Paso TX. I kinda feel like an outcast since everyone seems to be on the other side of the world but w/e. Anyway I first heard Vanessa's red hot song in a mvc2 (marvel vs capcom 2) video. The minute i heard the song i knew i had to find the artist. Well someone posted a comment on youtube saying it was some chick named Vanessa mae. I guess i owe it to youtube and the guy who commented that video for introducing me to Vanessa's music. Well anyway im glad i found these forums. I hope to see her live in the near future.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Welcome to these boards Age. I hope you'll enjoy it here.
kristen

Re: The Official Newbies Thread... - Come and say hi

Post by kristen »

Hi everyone, i am kristen (alishba) from Pakistan. I really love to these kind of forums and want to spend my spare time there. So hopefully we all will have a good time here.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

kristen wrote:Hi everyone, i am kristen (alishba) from Pakistan. I really love to these kind of forums and want to spend my spare time there. So hopefully we all will have a good time here.
Hi Kristen, welcome on this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us. It is nice to see the family of fans of Vanessa-Mae growing!
CarrollTowerCX

Post by CarrollTowerCX »

Hello Kristen,

I too would like to welcome you to the Vanessa-Mae Fans Forum.I hope you are true to your word, and will engage us is good conversation and queries about our Person of Interest, Vanessa-Mae. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

CX
kristen

Post by kristen »

CarrollTowerCX wrote:Hello Kristen,

I too would like to welcome you to the Vanessa-Mae Fans Forum.I hope you are true to your word, and will engage us is good conversation and queries about our Person of Interest, Vanessa-Mae. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

CX
Xanthippe wrote:
kristen wrote:Hi everyone, i am kristen (alishba) from Pakistan. I really love to these kind of forums and want to spend my spare time there. So hopefully we all will have a good time here.
Hi Kristen, welcome on this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us. It is nice to see the family of fans of Vanessa-Mae growing!
Thanks allot to both of you..................:)
zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

What's going on now with her official web site ?