My Latest Update - Did you miss me?

For musos and music appreciaters alike, talk about music of any kind from everywhere.
whygodwhy86
VMF Reg
Location: Kirkby-in-Ashfield, near Mansfield, near Nottingham.

Post by whygodwhy86 »

Well, I've been away for a while (if you REALLY wanna know what I've been up to, talk to Joe_mate, but there's too much stuff to type out here now, but believe me, most of it you don't wanna know) but I just wanted to give you an update of my music situation!

I am in the process of learning the Bach Violin Concerto #1 in A minor, I have a year to learn the whole thing FROM MEMORY :upside: and then I will perform it next year with my faithful orchestra of follwers (ooh I just notcied the new emotes... how long have they been there? :help: :confused: )

I also have more little fans now, the "mini orchestra" (called so because they're aged between 5 and 8) that I help out with were all gushing the other day about how they wanna be just like me when they grow up! Ain't that cuuuuuuuuute??? I mean, me? Grown up?

I missed you lot, at the moment I have hijacked my dad's PC, but hopefully soon I will have my PC set up (Wayne permitting) and my own internet connection! Yay! And guess what my home page will be?...

So never fear, I will not be gone for long. If any of you use MSN messenger, get in touch with Joe and he will give you my address, bit safer than putting it in a post I think. (Hope you don't mind Joe.. :hug: )

I have a new job now, I work for Jaguar (how swish is that?) so next time we need donations for our VM shout me! I'm rich (in 2 days) bearing in mind that I have had NO money what so ever in 8 weeks... and I still manage to smoke... what are boyfriends for eh? :devil:

Ok, can't think of anything else to stay, keep in touch you lot, it's nice to be updated, just so you know I didn't abandon you, I just have very limited internet access. Maybe you should set up a WAP site...?

All my love and thoughts,

Laura
xxxxxxxx
Love ya lots and lots like jelly tots and vodka shots! :D
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

For those who can wait, I am currently creating an unauthorized biography of whyGODwhy86. It is full of “information” guaranteed to increase sales, generate controversy, and get me involved in lawsuits while Laura denies everything.

Autographed copies available upon request. Look for them on eBay too.

:laugh:
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

Welcome back Laura. Can I pre-order a copy?

I have no idea how to set up a WAP site. Can you post in forums via your cellphone?

Edited By aventine on 1090903709
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

ohh, i just want all the good bits :) leave the boring stuff out (if any)

as for the wap site, its possible, i played around with some of that over 3 years ago, but i assume its changed a lot since then.
another a small problem, i cant seem to get the main vm site up and running, so a wap one is out of the question :) (for now)

(ps to benji, does ur site support wap?)
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

lol, yeah well, we've got a lot done over the past few months. Don't stress over it too much, since I know you're heck busy with your new job and all.

Perhaps WAP is something to think about in the future... :cool:

My phone doesn't even support WAP anyway, I don't think.
whygodwhy86
VMF Reg

Post by whygodwhy86 »

LMAO Joe! You actually know enough about me to do that now! Scary thought. You could even put it on my official fan site... still working on the pictures for that by the way. I think if you did, it would be the most revealing fan site in the history of the internet, I mean secret revealing, not body :p

There's not that much interesting stuff to tell, but then, that depends on how interesting your life is, if your life is boring, you might be very interested!

Hmm... something VERY interesting... but I really shouldn't tell you.... it's a secret.... even Joe doesn't know.... mwah ha ha ha ha !!!

I might tell you later.

By the way Aventine, have you thought about my hosting offer? Do let me know, Wayne's has GOT to be cheaper than what you're paying, he is the cheapest online ;)

See you all soon!

Laura
xxxxx

P.S. Joe, can I have a copy?
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

Since the biography seems to be in such high demand, I've decided to put it on hold. Instead, I am moving straight to the made-for-TV movie based on challenging events that whyGODwhy has faced. I plan to cast Mary Kate Olsen as Laura.

For a follow up, I will do a made-for-TV movie based on challenging events that Mary Kate Olsen has faced. Laura will be performing the role of Mary Kate.

:cool:
whygodwhy86
VMF Reg

Post by whygodwhy86 »

Hmm that sounds interesting... but Mary Kate is much better looking than me... is she the better looking of the sisters? ;-)

I fear that this TV movie will be FAR too controvertial to be aired, so it will have to be an internet movie, but Joe, are you gonna come over here to film it?

More to the point, do you have Mary Kate's number? Can I have it? ;-)