The New Forum... - What do you think of the new forum?

If you have any suggestions for this forum or the website, please post them here!
Forum rules
***PLEASE READ*** The forum software for VM.net has undergone a major upgrade as of November 16th, as the former software is now deprecated and will no longer be supported by the author. All information on the current forum has been transferred over. Please PM Benjamin with any feedback you have, and if you notice any bugs or anything else unusual. Many thanks!!

The New Forum... - What do you think of the new forum?

Looks great!
61%
Looks alright.
33%
Needs work (Please specify in a post).
6%

Total votes: 18

daniel
Veteran

Post by daniel »

Hi Aventine

Colour are alright to me, everything looks fine
and the forum are so great. :bow:

but if you want to use music in background
pls add some options to stop playing in the page too :D
I'm also like Arup75 and Rijko,
usually listen to mp3 while surfling or do anything with computer.
C.L.U.C.K.

Post by C.L.U.C.K. »

Rijko Ebens wrote:Would it be possible to have a counter installed that counts down the number of days to Vanessa-Mae's birthday. The day after her birthday, it will start counting again from 365 to 0 on her next birthday.
great idea!! you can get one at jippy.com.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>사랑*평화*행복</span>
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

That counter thing isnt a bad idea, now the site is working, i have a few things to fix up on it, and i could start on one of these couter things, if i cant do it ill need to find one.
i just had a look at that jippy.com page, its not 2 bad, but i dont think it can be added to another site.

( i enjoy doing everything myself even if its alredy done else where. that way its a lot easier to customise :P )
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish