VM Live in Hong Kong - It's absolutely LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post reviews on concerts, albums, and anything else.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi KACD,

Welcome in this forum. We are always very pleased to have new members. I hope to see more posts form you soon.

I am so gald that you share the views of Daisy and Ray with respect to all things happening at the concert.

Maybe, you are interested to participate in this years birthday card project for our Vanessa-Mae. There is a topic in the general discussion board in this forum with all the information.
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Hey KACD, welcome to the forum. I was sitting in the 2nd row too (left side of the stage) and Ray was just a few rows behind me. We stood on our seats during encores :D

Look, I think the three of us should write to the editor of SCMP. I feel like beating that reporter.
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Great some new member, welcome KACD!

PS Sure thing that reporter should take some kind of punishment! (Well Daisy maybe you will punish him - like take a boxing glows and beat him up + leave a message..."Don't mess with Vanessa fans" or something???....nooo just kidding) :D
Gatis
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Nah, I'm a lady, can't play rough. I'll let the boy fans do it hehe.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I don't want Daisy to do that!! She is a lady indeed.

Daisy, can't you write a letter to that newspaper and kill them with words?
antibes95

Post by antibes95 »

So,

congrats to you Daisy for your very first Vanessa-Mae live experience.
As I have read it must have been a wonderful evening for you and your companion. And you really have deserved it to finally see her live in concert as her most devoted fan in HK. :-)
I'm really pleased for you.

Well, this is my first post in the new forum though I'm registered since july.
I'll try to have a look at the forum as often I can and share the discussion with the other members,

bye and greets to all who know me :cool:
antibes95
daisyhill
VMF Reg

Post by daisyhill »

Thanks Antibes, it's really a wonderful experience. Rijko, Gatis and I were just joking. I would never beat up anyone. I'm a good citizen here :D Well, maybe I'd borrow Harry Potter's wand and change that reporter to a toad. Oh, how about giving him a pig tail?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I know, Daisy, I know you wouldn't do such a thing.

Turn that reporter into a toad!! Sounds reasonable to me for what he has been writing on Vanessa-Mae.

If we don't protect our girl, who will?
Gatis
VMF Elite

Post by Gatis »

Ok Daisy :D,
For sure...this reporter deserves to be turned into a frog...or maybe into baboon???... :D
Gatis
Jafo C ! Null
Veteran

Post by Jafo C ! Null »

If you're askin' for V-Mae's new violin let me say is a Jazz Fusion Violin from Zeta... She prefered Zeta's 'eXPErience' than Brewer's 'Appearance'...

So, who's going to get Destiny Live for ME?... :D
Jafit González L. MD
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I don't think anyone has a live version of Destiny. At least, I have never encountered such a version. Vanessa-Mae performed Destiny at her promotion activities in Taiwan and on Trafalgar Square in 2001, but these were not live concerts.
Jafo C ! Null
Veteran

Post by Jafo C ! Null »

I knew that Rijko, but if someone recorded the concert :D then someone can record a sample of Destiny, maybe with low quality but the importan is the song... :D
Jafit González L. MD
haboek
VMF Elite

Post by haboek »

Jafo,

You know recordings during concerts are somewhat impossible to do.
A real fan will always be afraid to get caught and trown out of the concert.
Only the real "daredevils" will try. :)
Haboek :smokin:
Lorjou
Veteran

Post by Lorjou »

Hi All,

I video'd a live version of Destiny at the London concert last year - I think some of the other forum members have it. I still have the wmv file so if someone can host I can upload.

Regards,

Lorjou.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Hi lorjou,

Great that you have Destiny live as wmv file. I suppose that I have it from you already, but I am not sure about this.

Normally BARS facility at http://mirror.fwn.rug.nl/upload/upload.html can be used to upload files up to 50MB, but it is temporarily out of order because of server problems. I expect it to be up again somewhere next week. I'll inform you on this then.