Error in usergroups

If you are having any technical problems with this forum please ask for help here.
Forum rules
***PLEASE READ*** The forum software for VM.net has undergone a major upgrade as of November 16th, as the former software is now deprecated and will no longer be supported by the author. All information on the current forum has been transferred over. Please PM Benjamin with any feedback you have, and if you notice any bugs or anything else unusual. Many thanks!!
Atreides
Veteran

Error in usergroups

Post by Atreides »

Me again ...

There seems to be a problem with the UserGroup interface ... I tried to request to join the VM Goodies group and ended up with a PHP error signifying me it had failed to send a mail after clicking on the JOIN button.

Atre
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

Hey, weird problem. I got that message too when I approved your application... will find the problem and fix it.

Meanwhile, it doesn't seem to have prevented your application from going through, so you should be able to use the VM Goodies forum now.

If anyone else is experiencing this problem, apply for the usergroup anyway and PM me or email me saying you have applied so I'll come in and check for you. I think the auto email notify thing isn't working.
aventine
Site Admin

Post by aventine »

Test...