Vanessa in mail stalker H3LL - The Sun news paper 11-Oct' 2003

If you've made any drawings, wallpapers, screensavers etc. dedicated to Vanessa-Mae, share them here!
changing worlds
Site Admin

Post by changing worlds »

Just to be clear, there will be no witch hunt or McCarthyism!

(er, does anyone outside the USA will understand this last word?
Are you now, or have you ever been, known as David Martin?
)

I've done a little research earlier today, and have no evidence of any David Martin from the last four VMF boards (I even checked similar names).
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

I do apologize to all,
I am just venting off some anger, because of our stupid laws this guy has not committed a crime! it is perfectly legal just has long as you do not attempt to cause injury :banghead:

------------------------------------------------------------
McCarthysm..
Hasn't that got something to do with Joe McCarthy and the
Jackal Pack?
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Kevin
VMF Elite

Post by Kevin »

hmmmm concerned for Vanessa's well being, yes. But she a grown woman, and obviously knows how to handle this, which is why she has the bodyguard(s).

What can I do, getting mad at a staler and saying things like "I'll see you in H*ll" and "If you hurt her I'll do ... this..." aren't helping the situation.

She's hired the professionals, and alerted the police, so they are probably just waiting to catch him in the act, until then. All we can do is hope the bodyguard does his/her job and she's safe until then.
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

She's hired the professionals, and alerted the police, so they are probably just waiting to catch him in the act, until then. All we can do is hope the bodyguard does his/her job and she's safe until then.
I too hope!
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Jafo C ! Null
Veteran

Post by Jafo C ! Null »

why that f****n guy dont let her alone?!!

whats wrong with him?

jafo
Jafit González L. MD
juliaC

Post by juliaC »

I nearly fainted when I read this story, I'm 99% sure it's the same nutter that stalked me when I was 16, he did it for about 2 years and I was terrified, everything is the same, the area, the name, the letters, the age fits!! he certainly looked a creep. Stalking wasn't an offence in 1973 and I felt so alone, he would watch me for hours. I hope he gets a long long time inside.