Joined trip to Concert(s) in Germany??

VMF & FSVM announcements and server status
bijsterg
Veteran

Joined trip to Concert(s) in Germany??

Post by bijsterg »

Are there any fans in the Netherlands, Belgium, UK, or other countries in Europe, who would like to go to one of the concerts in Germany?

In my job I have some good contacts in the Travel branche, and maybe, if there are enough of you who would like to join, it is possible to arrange special conditions for the hotel, travelling and the concert tickets.

We could arrange a meeting somewere in Holland, and travel together to the concert town in Germany. I am sure that the Dutch fans would also love to invite the fans from outside Holland to be their guest, on the day and night before the concert.

Please let me know if this is a good idea and if you are interested in a joined trip to Germany!

Regards,
Gerrit (bijsterg)
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I am interested in going to Dresden!

Any one joining me?
bijsterg
Veteran

Germany concert

Post by bijsterg »

Rijko, yes I will join you! And iff anyone else would like to join, they are welcome. My offer still stands!

Gerrit (bijsterg)
Street_Rat
VMF Elite

Post by Street_Rat »

id love to come, but germany is a little 2 far away
Street_Rat
--> a simple man with a simple wish
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

How is your swimming?
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

I am currently on full alert to see when ticket sales start for the concerts in Germany.
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

Hi Rijko,
:oops: Untill now, we seem to be the only fans who go to Dresden (Germany) at February 8 next year! Still 4 months to go, so who knows .........

:) I can arrange free transport by car or (big) Van, if we would travel with up to 9 fans. It is only about 5 hours driving from my place (middle of Holland). So, Dutch, Belgium, German, or other Eoropean fans, join up!

A free ride, to the utmost event of Europe in 2005!

As soon as we know how many of you will join, I will try to arrange a fair priced hotel.
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Damn! I would like to go but my personal situation won't let me do this... It's very sad for me gentleman but I can't come with you... please think of me when you are there and take me some nice things if it is possible..

I wish you all the best!
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...
bijsterg
Veteran

Post by bijsterg »

arup75 wrote:Damn! I would like to go but my personal situation won't let me do this... It's very sad for me gentleman but I can't come with you... please think of me when you are there and take me some nice things if it is possible..

I wish you all the best!
Arup,
Your 1 year to late, I'm afraid.
Gerrit (bijsterg)
arup75
Veteran

Post by arup75 »

Oh boy, I see... I just wake up... Sorry... But now when I read this threat, it's fun when I look at the posting dates.... heheheh... :D
-ThIs MeSsAgE WaS PoStEd By:-

...ArUp, ThE OnE ThAt AlWaYs MaKeS YoU HaPpY...