Vanessa-Mae' official website active [updated 2/8/17]

New CD releases, TV appearances, articles, tourdates etc.
Xanthippe

Vanessa-Mae' official website active [updated 2/8/17]

Post by Xanthippe »

Sony has launched our Vanessa-Mae's new official website, see:

Vanessa-Mae's official website

Updated 2/8/17: Vanessa-Mae's site is no longer being updated. Read more here
eva03
VMF Elite

Post by eva03 »

WOW! :D :D :D
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

WoW!!! in deedee

Hey Rijko it seems that we got the reply to my email after all :)
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
pongnok

Post by pongnok »

Lovely site, nicely produced. It just needs a little updating though.

It would be nice to see the news section mention her last concert instead of an entry dated in May 2004. There must be more recent news than that.

Also some new pictures would be greatfully received. I know they exist as I saw them being take tat the RFH concert. But cheers anyway Sony (although it did seem to take an age, but worth the wait).
tomm4004

Post by tomm4004 »

The site is now fully active, with amazing new pictures, music samples, and other stuff (I have a very slow connection).

I really love the photos. They're essentially black and white, with a splash of colour on her shoes. It's very effective. The pictures have a steely-coolness about them, then use the subject to warm them up. I wish I could compose pictures that well. Of course, I'm not sure who I could get to pose on a chair like that!
Benji
Site Admin

Re: Vanessa-Mae' official website active

Post by Benji »

Update: This thread is some 13 years old, and is obviously out of date. Since it's linked from Google, I thought it might be best to discuss what's happened since. While Vanessa-Mae's site still exists, it's no longer being maintained. If you want to know where to get the latest news on Vanessa-Mae, the good news is .. you're already there :) At this time, I know of no other site that gives up-to-date information about Vanessa-Mae.

Every year on Vanessa's birthday, we send her a present along with questions from our fans on this forum. She has responded every year despite her busy schedule and being a very private person. We are immensely gracious for the opportunity, and feel free to browse the forum to see her responses to our questions in years past.