Vanessa-Mae in 'The Making Of Me'

This is the main lobby for Vanessa-Mae related discussions.

Moderator: zeta

zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

Thank you so much.
I have a gmail account so that you can send it to me.If you can by this way, i will tell my account.THANKS!
Arioch
**VMF Guru**

Post by Arioch »

Xanthippe regarding her China Girl hairdo.
maybe it is that she had to have it cut short then after the China Girl Phase
she wore a wig until she had grown her hair back?

Also,
Although, she definitely states she would do her motherhood differently once she has a child of her own.
It sounded like our Noodles has some future plans?
-----Arioch------
(Lord of Chaos)
------Image-----
www.vanessa-mae.co.uk
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

Arioch,

Vanessa-Mae used the wig in June 1997 for the Hong Kong handover. Then, she had her usual long hair during her visit to the USA in November for Good Morning America show and the Shanghai Tang boutigue on Madison avenue free concert.

Then in January 1998, at the free concert on Leicester Square for the China Girl promotion on Chinese New Year, Vanessa-Mae used the wig again. Later in the Storm Tour, she had long hair again, as she did again during her performance in May at the Eurovision song contest. I saw her on German television in a talk show with long hair too, that was in end of May. Also, at the Storm concert in The Hague that I visited on June 9th, Vanessa-Mae had also long hair.

She must have had a memory misconception when she said that she had a hair cut. That is impossible. Hair doesn't grow from very short till long on your back again in that short period of time.
Xanthippe

Post by Xanthippe »

zeta
**VMF Guru**

Post by zeta »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!you are the best! :wink: